Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: Resignation

I am sorry to say that I must step down as leader of GRB. I do not seem to have the skills and ability to guide and lead people to do what is necessary for us to succeed. For weeks now I have given directions to people and they do not do what they are asked. Since it has happened several times with several different people then that indicates a leadership problem.

I will continue to strive for success in GRB with our guild but only as a member of GRB not as a raid leader or organizer.

I apologize to TS, the rest of the guild leadership, and to all members of BTK for letting you down and failing.

My resignation is effective Immediately.

Juggs
KilllaMan

re: Re:its not your fault

It might have something to do with the leader but it also has something to do with the people he is leading you can not say its your fault completely because its not its 50% are fault because we do not listen you have made it clear many times when the GRB raid was up when people should come to gh and what they are suppose to do so i dont think its your fault at all and you shouldn't either

Photobucket
teambarrera

re: resignation

Resignation is not the answer my friend,this been a difficult time with most of the officers and subs are off,plus this server with it's sudden changes is making it difficult for everyone. So don't blame yourself solely.

yeah Jugs i dont think quiting is the best option and we have been doing great since we have gotten here and the people that do listen to you get the job done even with some people not listening we have done a great jobs at keeping our point that BTK is here to fight but if you really going to quit ill stand up to the responsibility of GRB
[GS]V13
Officer

You've done great. I could lead a bunch of turtles but wouldn't consider it failing if they don't listen to me.

I think the only reason you failed is because you quit.

Oh well, thanks for the previous GRBs

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
Kritters.

Juggs you have the abilitys and skills, becuase of you we obtained and held rank #1 on evo, and i dont feel being months behind other guilds that were doin bad on Pandora. You had excellent ideas and those ideas I hope we will continue to grow on, Clearly we have a disipline problem with members but that shouldnt take away the hard work you have done. I can take blame myself for not being on time, and not being a very good example. I apologize to you jugg and rest BTK, The starting all over sorta bumed me out all together and i think if it wernt for the friends we have made i prob wouldnt have came back to shaiya all together. So i can understand if you need a break and just hang back, let us take the burden a few weeks see how things go, But i in no way view you as a failure thank you for all the hard work you put into helping this guild grow.

Yeah... i blame kritters too xD

Often I fail as a leader. often I forget to tell people how awesome they are and how proud I am of them. I do the same in real life and for that I apologize. I in no way blame you Crajec for shortcomings of those who have a problem following instructions. You we're nominated and selected for this position because of your proven track record with TGB on Teos. You have the knowledge and determination to get er done. I also understand your frustration at people not listening to you. THAT'S Y I TALK IN CAPS :p
I love you crejac and I am proud of the awesome job you have done.

Jump to: