Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squishie1
Officer

re: GRB

OK we will be trying to do GRB different this week what i want is have 5-7 people with 30 toons Me Yuna and Justice will kill the bosses Me and Yuna will kill the witch while Jutice kills 15 boss and all the other people will be killing mobs while the bosses go down then WHILE the 60 Raid will have 6 people to kill Pantera / Ephi / OW those people i will choose once i see who all is in GRB that week once OW dies all the 30's will alt to there 60s and kill mobs ONCE i see that 60 zone is getting raped i will chose people to go to the 30 zone YOU WILL NOT go to the 30 zone unless i tell you guys to anyone that don't follow directions will be in trouble WHAT i want is at least 2 fighters and 2 archers aside from me Yuna and Justice to kill in the 30 zone 2 fighters for the water mobs and 2 archers for the archer mobs Justice will stay in the 30 zone killing the 15 mobs (ill make sure he has stun pots :P) i would also want 5-10 archers in the 60 raid for the fact that they will be need'd for the archer mobs in 30 and 60 zone everything else can be fighters or mage or defender but my main class i want for 60 zone is archer and for 30 zone is archer / fighter
Me and who ever wants to help will spawn kill Asmo and Pharos so we can get everyone the gear they need to help with grb i will help with lapising and it should be easy since max lvl you can link in grb gear is 6's and they are
cheap Happy

ANY OTHER IDEAS CAN BE POST'D IF YOU WANT Happy
Rikku.FFX
Second in Command

Sounds like a plan. And thanks for Making it big enough for even me to read :P

Rey... I will gonna come at GRB with my lv30 Archer to kill Archears&SpearMans from 30zone .. but after OW is down can I alt to my 60 Fighter and go killing in the fire moobs ( 30 zone ) zone ?

-KaMi-

Btw.. No offence XD but you should change your avatar XD.. at 15-16 years old and still watching Naruto O.o ? LMAO

Squishie1
Officer

Naruto = epic shh >.> need to work on new avatar
[GS]V13
Officer

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/HillbillyTeeth.jpg

Suggestion for new Avatar. (or maybe a blue waffle... which I'm not posting a link for)

Anyway, I hope you have people in mind for this. It would probably be best to pick certain people you can rely on and designate them as which fighter or archer is where.

I'll be on my 60 priest for OW healing then I'll jump to my 60 archer for killing (if that's okay with you)

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: