Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-KaMi-

re: #3

I would like to congratulate all the BTK members wich helped BTK to reach the top 3. Was our best GRB here but I hope that next week we will be able to do it even better. Maybe in 2-3 week we will gonna the #1 or maybe next week xD. We just need more players in order to kill in all 3 zones.
BTK Rullz.

Squishie1
Officer

dont think its rank 1 but we can try for 2nd maybe rank 1 :D but yes we did great it was really nice to see BTK jump from 7 to 3 feals really good to show people we are back and ready to go
_Juggs_

Congratulations to all BTK for achieving rank 3 in our latest GRB. Everyone that participated did an awesome job. We have gone from nothing to Rank 7 to Rank 3. It will take a stonger more organized effort to overtake the #1 spot in GRB but I am confident that the members of BTK can and will accomplish this sooner than later.

Our biggest hurdle is our organization. The reason I try to start the raid 1 hour prior to the start of GRB is so that we can try to designate jobs. Since people are busy doing events and OI and other personal things during that time I will attempt to talk to people during the week and figure out who can and will do what during GRB.

If anyone has an ideas please use the website mail or pm me in game to discuss your thoughts.

Once again GRATZ on rank 3 BTK keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing you all on the battle field Saturday.

Juggs
Rikku.FFX
Second in Command

re: Rank 3

Yes gratz to all BTK members for your help in making rank 3. What I would like for you guys that know you can be here on Sat's to go ahead and sign up in advance. That way Crajec can make a roster for you and you will know your job prior to start of grb. I have created a link on the home page for your convenience. just click the link and select the toon you will be bringing and click available. Thank you once again for your participation.

To clear up confusion, Juggs is now known as Crajec in game....

We all know that XD

Rimla

bla bla bla bla bla.....just posting to get 1 post xD

I still have your post count beat...

Roflmao

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: