Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: Pandora GRB

Apparently things are different here with all of the gear enchantments.

I do not think we need the overwhelming number of 30 toons for Silvanus. I would like to get 4 fighters and 3 priests with a couple of arhcers thrown in the mix. I will not be making a tank for now.

One fighter can very easily solo the 15 boss. We will make sure that person has stun pots.

The other 3 fighters each with their own priest should be able to take down Silvanus. The archers are just extra DPS. Then of course we all alt to 60 toons and continue as we have in the past.

While the 30 toons are getting the 15-30 bosses Enders will take the 60 boss raid through Pantera to the portal and be ready for Eiphelos and OW.

The 30s that alt will join Kritters and the rest of the 60 toons in the 60 zone and Kill mobs and KS each other.

Please remember, as a rule KSing during GRB is not only acceptable it is encouraged. The faster mobs go down the faster they re-spawn, the faster we kill them again...wash, rinse, repeat.

I believe this is the new key for us to obtain and keep the #1 GRB ranking on the Pandora server.

Juggs
Squishie1
Officer

thats quite alot of people for that boss just 2 fighter and 2 priest is more then enogh 1 fighter for 30 and 1 for 15 with [20] and all that noss weapons you would do 2k-3k at the boss so it will drop fast better to get all those people in 31-60
_Juggs_

I was following the guidelines that Yuna and I discussed. If you think it can be done with less I am willing to give it a shot. Please follow up with Yuna so she knows how to proceed. I just don't want to settle for anything less than first place in GRB. We know we can compete for and hold first place. That is our goal.

Juggs
-KaMi-

Is not gonna be easy to get the first place here. Here are alot of strong guilds with many players and at grb the number of players really count. Would be nice if all the BTK players from Evolution will come. However for the next 3 - 4 weeks I think is better to try only to be in top 5 Happy and after we'll gonna see..

[GS]V13
Officer

-KaMi- wrote:
Is not gonna be easy to get the first place here. Here are alot of strong guilds with many players and at grb the number of players really count. Would be nice if all the BTK players from Evolution will come. However for the next 3 - 4 weeks I think is better to try only to be in top 5 Happy and after we'll gonna see..

True. I think all admins will be happy if we just try our best, at least that's all I hope for =).

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
-KaMi-

Who cares if we are #1 or #5 - #6. We play Shaiya because we want to have fun :D

Rikku.FFX
Second in Command

I would have to agree with Juggs on this one Rey although I know you are more than capable of taking out the witch alone if we had a couple more damage dealers we could kill her faster and alt to our big toons. Remember time is of the essence in GRB.

We should have only 2 fighters Happy in 16-30. Both can easy take the 1st boss ( Mini Healing Pots + Etain Potion ) then both of em go and kill 1-15 boss as well and after they log on their 60 toons and let the fire boss alive because he can easy be killed by a lvl 60 Happy. In 2 days is GRB so we should do better than last week. Just focus on taking bosses after GRB starts. After we can easy kill many moobs and do alot of points :P. Also I would like to see all BTK members on at GRB. I don't want us to get #1 but I want us to make more points than Patriots :D
twisted BTK #1 Forever twisted

_Juggs_

Perhaps I have put too much emphasis on being #1. It will not be possible to take the #1 ranking until we learn this server AND show up with numbers and work well as a team. GRB is all about the team work. If we can come together as a team and put forth our best effort then we will be successful. Our best team effort is all I can ask for. I appreciate everyone's efforts to do the best we can to represent BTK. I only hope we continue to grow not just in numbers but in strength. I look forward to joining you on the battle front.

Juggs
-KaMi-

Well Happy this was what I said :p we need more players in order to try to get #1. But for the moment top 5 would be nice.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: