Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> New Euro Server Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
[GS]V13
Officer

re: Pandora Shaiya

Hey guys,

I thought I would give you the most up to date information. As of right now, we have a BTK in pandora shaiya. If you would like to play withus on that server please feel free to download it (I will post instructions). Pandora is a complicated download to please be patient and ask if you're confused.

We are not necessarily sticking on this server yet. This may or may not be permanent.

Quote:
REGISTER HERE http://66.240.167.30/register/default.asp?CMD=Register
DOWLOAD CLIENT http://www.shaiyapandora.freeforums.org/client-download-t178.html

Make sure you dowload the 882 MB Download
and the game patch called pandora_1.exe and put it inside the Pandora folder
Then click on pandora 1.exe to start the game

Detailed install:
Create your game account with the first link above(this is separate from the Pandora Forum account)
Download the two files from the second link . When you've done that, you should have two files at your hard disk

1. Shaiya Pandora[Updated].rar
2. pandora1.exe

Use Winrar ( www.rarlab.com/download.htm ) or 7zip ( http://www.7-zip.org ) to extract the Game Folder from the "Shaiya Pandora[Updated].rar" file to your hard drive & when its done open that folder and copy the "pandora_1.exe" file inside the "Shaiya Pandora" Folder.
To run the game you need to doubleclick the pandora_1.exe & the game should run & connect to server.

*These instructions have been provided by Ominous.

TroubleShooting Guide:
1) File "jxy.something" missing when you try to run pandora1.
- Locate your pandora1 file. If you cannot, go back to winrar. Extract pandora 1 into your pandora shaiya folder (should be in your c drive for default)

2) Full Screen Error
- Go back to your pandora shaiya folder. There should be updater and pandora1. Run updater. DO NOT start game. Go to the options in the bottom right and change your resolution to whatever resolution you normally use. Exit out of the updater and run pandora1.

3) Accound Name does not exist
- You need a forum name and a game account name. These are two seperate issues. You already have a forum name, because you obviously downloaded the client and pandora1. Follow this link to register a game name (does not have to be the same as your forum name). http://66.240.167.30/register/default.asp?CMD=Register . Now try running pandora 1 again using the game name.

4) Server offline
- You are running the updater. You should be running pandora1. You can also delete the program called "game" in your pandora folder and rename pandora1 to game. Then you can shortcut the updater and run that outside the folder

The GMs have mentioned that they are making a new server. Most likely they will be running both servers. The new server will be as close to evolution server as possible. We have no decision as to which server we will be playing on, assuming we stay on pandora

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
Sir.Snow

re: Re: Pandora Shaiya

DO we have to worry about this one getting shut down, or do they have the server rights?

I heard they have the license ..
I don't think it's true.. but ppl say it x.x
Pandora will prolly get shut down very soon as their numbers of active players have increased 100x since evo is shut down.

I've heard that AG already tried to shut them down. Pandora fought it and won.

I have no clue how true this is

Sir.Snow

Ok since i dont know and so far no one else either knows if Pandora has server rights or not I suggest we keep looking into a "evo" like sever on Euro servers since they are paying for the sever rights. We can stay with Pandora till its ready or run Pandora and a closed bata test on Evo Euro or something I would hate to get started again and get shut down a few weeks into it like i did in evo

How do you know that euro shaiya pays for the rights and Pandora doesn't?

Kritters.

Ok this is what i know from looking at forums and talking to GM's, Possum was offered a settlmnt to shut down Evo, This is why there was no fight and server was easly closed. I was also told that Pandora was offered a similar paymnt and they rejected it and won there case in court proving they were not violating and terms of service. The GM in Pandora seems to have more personal entrest in game and appears atm to have the players best interest in mind, Im still not 100% satisfied with Pandora there still seems to be some issues but in there defense they are working on it.

My #1 complaint, The Darkies seem to dominate this server, During PvP Im struggling to get full raid lights and furys seem to always have a raid full, but I will still kill as many as i can before i die

Go Kill em Kritters ! XD

Steel..

re: Unable to Register

Guys,
Link http://66.240.167.30/register/default.asp?CMD=Register gives me a 404. Is something wrong?

Steel. -

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
[GS]V13
Officer

Hmm, worked for me earlier.

Try this (Log in and click on register) http://www.shaiyapandora.freeforums.org/registration-t15.html

Although for some reason that register link isn't working. I wonder if something is down on their side

LiRiMzz
Sub-Officer

yeah i get a 404 error for that link... possible problem by the GMs?

Steel..

re: Link to euro server

Anyone has link to euro server?

Rimla

Euro sucks :S

re: Re: Link to euro server

Steel.. wrote:
Anyone has link to euro server?

http://shaiya.0710game.com/

Also, google works very well for stuff like this.
http://www.google.com/

Steel..

re: re: Pandora Shaiya

I am trying for the 4th day. I still can't register and join the fun.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> New Euro Server Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum