Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> New Euro Server Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Shadow_Blade(BTK)

re: Shaiya Euro Server Q&A

Please post a reply with any questions or comments you may have regarding the new Shaiya Euro server in this area.

re: U Got Questions We Might,Maybe,Possibly have Answers

Hey All U Loyal Evolution Players,
We have some news your going to love, were gona pretty much recreate Evolution on the Euro Servers. TrouzerSnake from BornToKill moved very fast on trying to find a site that we knew could not be taken away from us again. We are currently in negotiations with the owner and General Manager of Euro which is based out of China, and considering Aeria Games already brought charges against the owner in which he was cleared of, Euro is one site that we know will be totally untouchable by the money grubbers at Aeria Games.

With that said let me curb a few questions. We will not be doing Episode 5. We will not be having Power Lapasia. We will control the economy in game through the Fortune Bags just as Possum did in Evolution. We do not know the exact date it will be open from current information available it will open within a week. All other questions can be asked here and even if u want to beat a dead horse u can ask about things that were already covered.

All are welcome!! We will post more information here as it is available. So watch your inbox if your a member of BornToKill, and keep an eye on the website if u r not.

If you decide to go someplace else best of luck to you in all that u do. From the Guild Leader and Admins of BornToKill it was a privlage playing with all u uber players and yea even u noobs. Good Luck to All and May the Goddess of your choosing bless ur path.

So, will be going ep5? Oh wait...dead horse, jk.

How much control will the GM of euro have over the server? Who will be the GMs and GSs?

How do we expect to get people onto the server? Are we looking for euro members to spill over (Kinda like MR spilling over to LR)?

How many people are we looking to join the server? Do we want it to be a small personal server or are we trying to get tons of people to join. Because, depending on who the GM is, it would be insanely unfair for the GM to be in the guild.

On that note, if the euro GM is the GM for our server too, I feel like we wont have as big of a say in the server as it sounds like we will.

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
-KaMi-

I want to know .. for our server what we need ? Evo Shaiya / OS Shaiya or Euro Shaiya ( srry for this nub question but i can't understand XD ) ?

Rimla

I'm lost cant install this thing XD

nvm i got it.....but gonna take me forever to download this....

yea.. i got it to. U need Os after u have to copy the ep5 from Euro server in OS files. Btw the download takes a lot of time..

[GS]Hyuga

I heard that Patriots are moving into pandora shaiya
Rimla

So on what server are we moving....yuna said download euro and now pandora.... >.>

Its still up in the air right now. We currently have a guild up in pandora (since euro will be changed if we move there)

Right now, I like pandora over euro. We will notify where we are going after the next officer decision

-KaMi-

Ok i guess this is the end .. I refuse to go on pandora!!!!! that shaiya sux even more than OS!!!! Some darky from Evo will create very soon a private server so I think i'm gonna join em Happy or maybe play euro. Gl all ..

-KaMi-

NVM i changed my mind XD

[GS]V13
Officer

Haha, pandora is actually pretty nice in my opinion.

Also, the GM said in about a week or two they are planning to have a server with a lower xp rate, no nos, no lapisia, etc (pretty much imitate evo as best as possible)

fgvsdvgvzv

re: Heyy

Hey all, I need someone to help me with installing another shaiya, Im havning heaps of trouble, Can someone e-mail me Emiilie4Mark@hotmail.com

I miss Evo
Thanks a bunch. <3

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
DeltaRay

-KaMi- wrote:
Ok i guess this is the end .. I refuse to go on pandora!!!!! that shaiya sux even more than OS!!!! Some darky from Evo will create very soon a private server so I think i'm gonna join em Happy or maybe play euro. Gl all ..

u talking about wabbit ? cause if u are he has been MIA for a while & i haven't gotten updates
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> New Euro Server Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum