Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: Success

Guys and Gals of BTK are awesome. Today's GRB was the best we have had to date. If we continue to perform like we did today we will be unstoppable. I have no major complaints about today. There are small things we can work on but I will address those issues for next week.

Again thanks for the hard work and participation. I look forward to joining you next week.

Juggs
LiRiMzz
Sub-Officer

agree, every1 did as they were told BUT, one thing id like 2 see is if some1 is online, should make it mandatory that they participate in GRB

Volatilesub

Awesome Job Everyone!!!! Congratulations!!!!

That actually already is a rule tedster, I just don't think we are implementing it well (or at all).

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
LiRiMzz
Sub-Officer

dnt wanna say any names but i know at least 5 ppl who were online but not in GRB. so yeah i personally think EVERY1 should participate even if its just 15-30 mins

[GS]V13
Officer

LiRiMzz wrote:
dnt wanna say any names but i know at least 5 ppl who were online but not in GRB. so yeah i personally think EVERY1 should participate even if its just 15-30 mins

Its actually your responsibility to give us those names. We are on a no tolerance "crack-down" (if you will).

If you would be willing, please PM one of us officers or Kritters with the names. (I believe we will be implementing this hardcore soon)

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: