View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: GRB

Hello my fellow guild members and team mates.

In case some of you are unaware, I have been nominated to the position of GRB leader.

First and foremost I do not know everything about GRB and am open to suggestions. Please feel free to post ideas or approach me or any other guild leaders with your suggestions.

I do have a few ideas to start with.

I am sure we will all agree that GRB is about the guild's improvement and standing. It takes a full team effort and individuals must set aside their own agendas at least for this short hour while we are joined in battle.

In my experience with GRB it seems to work better when everyone knows ahead of time what their specific task is during GRB. I would like to assign these tasks in advance of GRB with this person usually doing the same task each week. I know that doing the same thing week in and week out can be tedious and boring, but once again this being for the good of the guild, I do not consider it too much to ask for 1 hour a week.

For example:

This last GRB after our failed attempt at OW (Old Willow). We discovered that a Rec defender is definitely needed. Until someone else can and will take that job I will be doing it with my defender. Since I was on my fighter and no one else was killing in the 1-15 zone I learned something very valuable. a single 50+ fighter loaded with a bunch (at least 200) of dispel pots (the dark orange ones) can keep the entire 1-15 zone clear and stay ahead of the spawn rate once the zone is cleared.

The week before we had an entire party plus a 60 defender and the spawn was constantly messed up and erratic causing us all to run around like chickens with our heads cut off.

Since a single fighter (once again loaded with dispel pots to counter the pause debuff) can do the job effectively it frees up a full party to kill in other areas as needed.

I would like to ask for a couple of volunteers to apply for this task. One will be selected with the other being an alternate in case the either is unavailable any given GRB.

I think this post is long enough and will stop for now but there will be more.

Once again if you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to post them or let me know in game.

I look forward to fighting by your side in GRB so that one day we might be able to surprise some people and take the number one position.

Juggs
Kritters.

re: grb

Congradulations Jug's I know you will do an Awesome job at GRB. I agree with people knowing what their job is before entering makes things go alot smoother.I will make a new page on the website for GRb today. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
[GS]V13
Officer

Congrats Juggs.

My duties so far have been logging my 30 priest, helping kill witch. Log to my 60 priest to heal for pantera/OW. Then switching to either my 60 archer or 60 fighter to help kill.

I can easily change if you would rather have me doing something else.

My one suggestion would be to have 2 pullers in the 60 zone. This can be two fighters, a tank and a fighter, really anything. (I did it with kritters on my priest).

So the first person will pull a mob, and everybody except for the other puller will attack that mob. The other puller is already getting the next pull, that way the killers don't have to wait, they can just run to the next already aggroed mobs. Then the first puller runs past to get the next mob.

Also, at the end where people turn around (beginning of 60 zone and big circle by first boss [before archers] in 60 zone) you can do double pulls and have both pullers take a side, then meet in the middle.

My two cents, hope it helps

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
Squishie1
Officer

Gratz Jug :D ill pitch in some ideas later :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum