View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
-NinjaKito-

re: Hello BornToKill Members

Q.Q Now i'm confused V, thank you <_<, you're talking to a person that gets confused like that *Clicks fingers* @.@
And Lulz, Euro was awesome before EP5 <.< and yeah O.o, i guess that might be how you know me, Funny. i was only on there barely, hardly ever played o0

Squishie1
Officer

im not sure if it was you or not but i remeber telling a Mrs.Candy to change her cus a friend of mine had the same name :P and refering to V's post he means you left fury cus of me
[GS]V13
Officer

BoBoTheLion/ Mrs.Candy wrote:
Q.Q Now i'm confused V, thank you <_<, you're talking to a person that gets confused like that *Clicks fingers* @.@
And Lulz, Euro was awesome before EP5 <.< and yeah O.o, i guess that might be how you know me, Funny. i was only on there barely, hardly ever played o0

My Pleasure =)

Quote:
im not sure if it was you or not but i remeber telling a Mrs.Candy to change her cus a friend of mine had the same name :P and refering to V's post he means you left fury cus of me

Bingo!

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
-NinjaKito-

Q.Q Your Mean V!!! Just MEAN!!!! No cookies for chu! QQ

I remember alot of people kept moving to Etain UoF and saying that i had the same name or similar to an ex-lightie :S or something like that on Etain AoL, anyways, i have no idea, because i just came up with it on the spot like that *clicks fingers again* O.o, i never saw anyone with that name or read it anywhere, i don't go around 'stealing' peoples names QQ.
Also, it might be me that you know and someone ELSE you had a go at for changing their name, i know there was someone on Euro that was also in Domi that nicked my marianne Nic and tried to pretend to be me as well ( /FAIL considering people i knew from Anime guild on Teos AoL where on there and i said, all right then who's Bah married to IG and what's her rl name? a) it's anya and she was married to Bif, anyways <_<, so i proved him wrong) it might be the same guy that got that nic on that server, because like you said i had that at the same time as him. So, i'm not sure if this was on Euro on US <.< That, and i THINK i know someone called Dio on US <_< dont think it is you oO you'd be calling me 'ebil one' by now O.o that and he quit sooo *whistles* :3

Squishie1
Officer

no i was on lailah on not Teos and i'm sure it was Euro because i remember telling you to change name unless it was some one else with with the same name as you said Mr.Candy but idk it was on Euro fury and i had told you this because my friends name was Candy so Mrs.Candy was like the same thats why i had told you (if it was you) to name change and this happened when Euro was like ep4 and everyone was like lvl 65 with full 65 gear before he opened CS had opened
FYI YOU WRIGHT TO MUCH

Last edited by Squishie1 on 2010/06/15 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Rei/TerraX

im either known as rei due to my old os nick or as TerraX within BTK (usually 5 is the one calling me rei)

have been playing shaiya for roughly 2 years

ehmm my hobbies are : listing to music, watching anime (NGE, Ayakashi)

current opucation : IT-Student

ehmm dunno what else O_o

characters : TysonX
reiayanamix2
Xfire.com FTW ingame webbrowser, chat,broadcasting,recording,screenshot
-NinjaKito-

ReyRey2 wrote:
no i was on lailah on not Teos and i'm sure it was Euro because i remember telling you to change name unless it was some one else with with the same name as you said Mr.Candy but idk it was on Euro fury and i had told you this because my friends name was Candy so Mrs.Candy was like the same thats why i had told you (if it was you) to name change and this happened when Euro was like ep4 and everyone was like lvl 65 with full 65 gear before he opened CS had opened
FYI YOU WRIGHT TO MUCH

That just confused me o.O i think you said something about it, and if it was me i proberbly would have told you to get lost :P
Lots of ppl use the name candy and i've had mine as Mrs.Candy since the beginning of Etain server D: and it wouldn't be Mr.Candy o0 i'm sure that my bf didn't do THAT on that server at that point in time <.< well, ex-bf x_x MEH! >_<

And i know i write to much! O_O get used to it :P

Squishie1
Officer

err when i put Mr i mean Mrs >.> i aways mess that up for some reson >.<
-NinjaKito-

ReyRey2 wrote:
err when i put Mr i mean Mrs >.> i aways mess that up for some reson >.<

<.< You just /fail Rey!! (: and well done o.O
and i don't think you did have a go at me, it depends what your name was there and then <.< i MIGHT be able to remember then :P

Squishie1
Officer

It was ReyRey like it aways has been but my hunter was names Hephaestus then name changed to Dionysus
my war was ReyRey then IsumaKenshin
[GS]V13
Officer

Oh that's weird. There's a Hephaseus hunter on this server... any relation?

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
-KaMi-

I tough this is a topic where new ppl can tell us who they are and wich are their toons

Squishie1
Officer

V maybe its just like one of those people that take my name and say they are me when they are not so idk
and your right silent xD
-NinjaKito-

Hey O.o we are telling each other who we are <.<
I'm trying to figure out how i know Rey :P
I have seen you about Rey but only VERRY veaugely D:

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: