Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-NinjaKito-

re: 1-15 and 20-30 GRB

Okay, i can't take this idea 100% of my own as Prime (I think) said something about this.
Basically we worked out that we missed out on #1 by 165 points
THAT DOSN'T MATTER!! well it does, we're #1 in our eyes and till we get #1 there that's all that counts.
Like Prime said and gave me this idea, we missed out by that many and there IS something that we can do.
I've done enough GRBs in my time to make ROUGH on the spot guess on how we could do the 1-15 and 20-30 areas.
ALL Areas need to be covered the MOMENT GRB Starts!!! No point waiting till the 60s are done. We could proberbly get about 1k extra points, idk, depends how it works out. okay, basically i'll do something rough.

1-15 : A priest we'll need for deffo, (Mobs have roots = needs dispels) Fighters here would proberbly be best, AoE, have pots, kite, heals, dispel, maybe 2 priests and 4 fighters,
2 Fighters on the left side + 1 priest
2 Fighters on the right side + 1 priest
Taking the boss there would also get more.

20-30. Idk about 20-30, i never did this one alot so fill me in here.
Fire ele = Water ele in weps, wind in tops if poss.
Healers again needed here maybe, 2 or 3. then maybe 6-10 DPS.

Once all THAT is done and the 60s have done and all the bosses are dead, the people in 1-15 and 20-30 should keep pew pewing untill they get there, once they're there, make a shout in GC telling them to get off NOW and log onto 60 toons and join that raid

Meh, my thoughts (: ofc we can open discussion and add in what / who goes where :P

Squishie1
Officer

That sound good but lack of people its easier to have 30s running to 15 which we have been doing over and over again and we have 5 people in 20-30 while Boss party takes out OW once the 60s get to the areas where the 30rs are at we alt and run to 60 and kill and by 165 or w/e points it was REALLY REALLY CLOSE all grb its not cus of lack of speed its cus lack
focus since a lot of people thought we where winning there like ohhh we will win lets just lay back and get lazy
[GS]V13
Officer

Like Rey said, we have the 20-30 covered. And we definitely would not want a wind top (water top).

However, i wonder if it would be worth it to throw two fighters in the 15 zone with enchanted gear, hp pots, and dispel pots. I think in order for that to actually work they would obviously need enchanted gear and to dual box/multi client that way no time is wasted in switching to 60s.

I think the main problem is people get impatient and start leaving zones looking for zomething else to kill. And I don't mean like 1-15 zone and 16-30 zone, I mean a zone of a visual distance. If we could set up the 60 zone so that everybody had about a 50-75 meter range we could easily keep spawned completely clean with 10-12 people in that zone.

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
-NinjaKito-

True, but think about it, like you said if people had decent enchanted gear, how many extra points could we snag. It takes about 5/6 mins to run to the 20-30 zone in my experience, so why not have someone in 1-15 for thoes few minutes, i mean, there's downsides but there's a whole loads mobs there untill the higher ppl get there, and maybe that could have snagged us the extra 165 points, not considering this was my 1st GRB with you guys having not knowing when the time was (/fail on my part) that and i've never been on etc, i don't know how close this normally gets between the 2, So i'm not guessing it's like this all the time.
I've done GRB alot, and i'm not saying i know EVERYTHING, but people not being in the right areas or not listening is one problem, i distinctly remember someone telling us in the 60 zone NOT to go through the portal at the end, yet everyone dissappeard through it and i was the only person standing there killing anything till other people showed up 5 minutess later >.< now, idk if this was me not listening propperly or other people not listening, but it sure seems like i did the right thing staying at where the archers are when there was a ton of them spawned.
Also, EVERYONE ran from the start mobs in 31-60, and what if they spawned? you've left a huge gap to nab some points there as well x.x, idk if some people went back after we'd ran through, but if we wanted to cover the points more maybe some people should have stayed at the start.
Also the spreading out of people might help, idk this 100% because i wasn't in that raid or in that zone, but it seems to me that in areas there was to many people and in others there was only 1/2 when there could have been more, people need to spread out a bit <.<
Now this is all hard considering because ofc it's going to be hard to get everyone to listen at the end of the day, having led a guild myself [maybe not one AS big, it was only small but that's not the point <.<] it IS hard to get EVERYONE to listen to what you're trying to tell them.
Anyways ... back the the origonal post about 1-15, i didn't know that there were people in 20-30 to start off with, but think about it could haveing 2/3/4 people in 1-15 to start off with make a little bit of diffrence to the points?

Squishie1
Officer

For that reason this week we did great and allot of people followed directions
and i have a separate party to take out bosses those people know who they are and know there job as for the 1-15 yes its a nice idea i have gear for 1-15 i can let a fighter use to kill the mobs / try to take out boss
as long as you have Etain pots you can take out the boss solo i did it with my 30 fighter just take some extra healing pots but i would only want 1 fighter to kill mobs till the 30 gets there and cleans it up then the 15 could alt to a 60 and kill mobs till told otherwise i like your idea but i would need to chose that fighter to do it and ill see if i can get some one to do it i would also like to have 1 more 30 archer i have 3 but i need a 4th
[GS]V13
Officer

I hope nothing I say insults your GRB intelligence Bobo, I don't mean any of it in that way.

You are right in the people not listening. That's a problem we fight with every week, so thanks very much for listening and doing your part =). All we can really do is try to make things clear to people, and hope they listen.

The few points in 15 matter but there are more important issues. In about 10 minutes they gained 150 points on us. So we can assume that we had the lead after we killed OW went down by around 600-700 points.

So we need to figure out why they were gaining 15 points (1 mobish) per minute on us. This is more towards organization, and like you said, listening.

They also had the jump on us, we were about 2 minutes behind them in taking down OW. That's why we stress being in the GH 30 minutes before GRB so we don't have to wait for alting toons, buffs, and assigning duties.

Thanks for strong commitment to GRB, I love it =)

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
-NinjaKito-

A) To Rey's reply <.<
For this week yes we did do great, okay it was my 1st GRB but not knowing the times and being on US at points doing GRB for them which is normally when i hop on and visit i've never done it here, but, falling away from US i got to do it here.
I'd go to 1-15 and do the GRB every week there just to start off with, but, a) I'm only here every other week b) if something happens irl that needs my attention i might not be here ><
hmm, true, 1 fighter would be able to kill everything, saying that i didn't really take the Noss factor into consideration, having KOs and Conc noss as well as the rest will help alot with the killing spree, and if you pop all 3 clean hit/ defence then the rems you can work it and pewpew everything, like i said, that MIGHT get us a few extra points and me a little bit of a diffrence.
It's always best just to have a few extra people in these zones, so that they can pewpew and get a few extra points, i mean, with the racks off noss and full STR classes and everything, do we really need 4 gouped raids in the 60 zone, we cleared that zone in like 5 minutes, not literally, but it didn't take long, what we need to know is that WILL it help having a couple more people in the lower zones? It couldn't hurt to try could it :P

B) To V (:

Hehe, dw about insulting me or anything it does take alot most of the time :P, i don't know EVERYTHING and i dont have a masters in GRB so i'm not going to get upset about it.
People will NEVER listen, you can't get everyone to listen to what you tell them to do it IS one of the things that is impossible in life, having led GRB myself and PvP raids you can't get everyone to do what you want, it's not possible, so obviously there's that issue there.
True, maybe there's some way that they got it faster and by the looks of it OW is kinda hard to kill [After i found out from the MM yesterday x.x] Maybe a couple more people would help? I mean, i'm not sure how many people went through and did it but there only needs to be like 2/3 people, maybe more depending on how many mobs there is, in each place in the 60zone it's not that hard to gather mobs kill shoot die.
Maybe, but like i've said, i'm not 100% sure how close it is each week, if it's something like 100/200pts diff every week maybe that ONE thing might help, that was just a suggestion on the last GRB, but there has to be one thing or the other that could help, the 15 zones just one idea. Trying to get people to listen and go where you ask them to is another, and that is kidna hard to do :S, but there is ways oO, you can EVENTUALLY get everyone to move back or go there or do that, it just takes time, maybe meeting a little sooner, having a map planned of GRB and saying, well this party go there or say, you and you and you follow PersonA and you and you follow person B and kill there only. Depends, GRB's a bit complicated if it's going to be this close on seeing what you can and can't do with making sure that everythings kept up propperly ^^

-KaMi-

LoL guys .. now with HT Happy off .. we'll take #1 for sure .. so NO STRESS Happy

-NinjaKito-

Lmao! true
but that's NO reason to relax!!!!
We need to keep up the game and go go go!! ^^
Q.Q Won't be here for this evenings GRB though!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: