View previous topic :: View next topic  
teambarrera

re: GRB DP Item Event

Who want's to win a Legend helmet?
a lv54 cape maybe?
how bout some 30day items?

As part of my saying "thank you guild" I'll be proposing a member generated event that coincides with GRB time to promote maximum attendance plus a chance to win some nice items.

As of now I'll try get a moment with our dear officers to discuss said event and hopefully acquire an approval.

Soon as 'all systems go' all details will be posted all over our website and random post on guild chat.

Comment and suggestions are welcome

I'm not quite sure where you are going with this. But please explain more, sounds very interesting

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
teambarrera

GRB Event Overview & Mechanics

On this event members are encouraged to collect items (etins/random) as entry to the event. Member with highest amount of items wins, which will be collected / counted after GRB. And rewards will be handed respectively. ‘Item for next week’ will be announced every after event a week before next GRB.

Who: all BTK members (BTK site registered ONLY)
When: every 4th week GRB (as a kick off start)
Entry: Collect items (etins / random) which will be announced on GC or on post in website forums
What to win: members with most numbers of ‘Item of the week’ will get a chance to win DP items like: Lv54 cape, 30day conti, 30day pids, 30day EE, Operators hammer and more (if all goes well, we might even throw in a Legendary helmet)

Jump to: