Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: Is GRB Mandatory

There has been some people questioning whether or not participation in GRB is mandatory or voluntary.

While there is not direct rule stating you must participate in GRB, there are 2 rules on the rules page I would like to point out.

Rule#7:
7. GRB is important to the guild as it determines what features we are allowed to have in guild house by our rank, therefore if you are logged on during GRB you are expected to participate.

Rule#10:
10. Everyone is expected to do your part in making this the number 1 guild therefore help when and where you can.

Both of those rules should indicate the importance of participating in GRB. If you want the benefits from being in a guild you should be willing to sacrifice some time to help the guild. At most we ask for 2 hours of your time on Sundays.

GRB lasts 1 hour. We start forming the raids 1 hour in advance of GRB. The purpose of this is to try to organize the raid and tell people ahead of time what they will be doing. It is very difficult to have 2 raids going and try to tell people as they run what to do.

If you cannot do GRB for a legitimate reason that is perfectly fine but please message me here on the web site so I know not to expect you to show up.

Juggs
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: