Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: GRB Ranking

Awesome job in GRB everyone. Looks like we are getting the numbers to take down all the mobs. We seem to be putting forth the maximum effort to kill mobs.

There is always room to improve ourselves.
Now that we have numbers showing to help in GRB I would like to try organizing the Raid parties a little better.

With 5 parties in a raid we should be able to assign each party to a zone.
If people are assigned to a zone and stay with their party we should be able to maximize our killing and minimize loose spawns.

I would like to break the 60 zone down to 5 smaller zones.
1. from the entrance of the 60 zone to the first bend.

If you start at the beginning you should be able to kill all the mobs to the turn, then head back to the entrance. By the time you get back to the entrance the mobs should start to spawn when you get there, or soon after.

2. From the bend to Pantera field.

Basically the same thing. Starting at the top of the hill at the bend you should be able to work towards Pantera field then return to the top of the hill for spawn.

3. Pantera Field

Very simple here just kill mobs in Pantera and on the path next to PAntera field.

4 and 5. Path from Pantera Field to the 60 boss portal.

This zone has archers that do not easily move so more killers here whould do nicely. 2 parties should be able to kill mobs and stay ahead of spawn.

If we can follow this guideline we should all be waiting on spawn. If we are waiting for mobs to spawn then we are doing it right.

Our goal is not necessarily to be number 1 every week but to work as a team to the best of our ability. Should we achieve our goal the end result will most likely be a #1 ranking.

I look forward to fighting by your side.

Juggs
Kritters.

I agree 100% with the turnout we have had I can easly delgate areas to people. I also noticed we had alot less last minute people joining which made it a bit smoother.

So next GRB i will have raid kill Pantera, and assign parties to certain areas. This should eliminate any spawns waiting.

Great Post Juggs. I'll help notify everybody to come read this

Courtesy of Bloxy and Fluffy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: