Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Juggs_

re: Role Playing

Hey guys and gals,

This last week we saw improvement 100 times over the previous week. We did a fantastic job. I want to thank everyone who showed up and helped us obtain our highest rank yet in GRB.

With the awesome job we did there are several areas we can improve on.
First and foremost... GRB is about the standing of our Guild, it is a team event. No one person is more important or special than any other. If you are given an assignment it is because you have been deemed the best person for that job. If given a specific job or area please stick to that job or stay in your assigned area. If you do not then that means I have to pull someone else off of their job to fill yours. Pleas listen to your specific raid leaders. The less chit-chat in party chat/guild chat the easier it will be for you to see commands and changes of status. I know a job can get boring doing the same mobs for an hour straight but believe me it is completely necessary for you to stay focused. Our goal in GRB is to become (and stay) the number one guild on the high rate server.

I believe we have the makings in our guild to do just that and with everyone pitching in to do their job or goal will become a reality.

Please sign up on the Rapid Raid page of our Web Site so that I can start planning some GRB strategies as soon as possible. The more people that sign up the easier it is for me to organize the raids before GRB.

Thank You all for you help in our Endeavor to become the best guild in the entire Realm of Shaiya.

Juggs

Juggs
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BornToKill Forum Index -> Guild Ranking Battle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: